French car show 13th June 2010 Rockingham speedway

Go down

French car show 13th June 2010 Rockingham speedway

Post by martyboi on Mon May 24, 2010 5:18 am

clicky

should be a good laugh, me and a couple of others are going from renault forums Cool
anyone going???
avatar
martyboi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 381
Points : 4117
Join date : 2010-03-27
Age : 34
Location : Norfolk

View user profile http://trackcarz.coolbb.net

Back to top Go down

Re: French car show 13th June 2010 Rockingham speedway

Post by martyboi on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:40 am

Just a quick bump for sunday
avatar
martyboi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 381
Points : 4117
Join date : 2010-03-27
Age : 34
Location : Norfolk

View user profile http://trackcarz.coolbb.net

Back to top Go down

Re: French car show 13th June 2010 Rockingham speedway

Post by martyboi on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:11 am

well it was a good day out lad's Cool heres some pics i got from the day





























avatar
martyboi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 381
Points : 4117
Join date : 2010-03-27
Age : 34
Location : Norfolk

View user profile http://trackcarz.coolbb.net

Back to top Go down

Re: French car show 13th June 2010 Rockingham speedway

Post by martyboi on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:14 am

























avatar
martyboi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 381
Points : 4117
Join date : 2010-03-27
Age : 34
Location : Norfolk

View user profile http://trackcarz.coolbb.net

Back to top Go down

Re: French car show 13th June 2010 Rockingham speedway

Post by martyboi on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:18 am





























avatar
martyboi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 381
Points : 4117
Join date : 2010-03-27
Age : 34
Location : Norfolk

View user profile http://trackcarz.coolbb.net

Back to top Go down

Re: French car show 13th June 2010 Rockingham speedway

Post by Scuderia on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:55 am

Some great looking cars there Marty,

Its a shame you never had any track time, you could of showed them French va va vooms what the Corsa was made off ,

Cheers Scuderia
avatar
Scuderia
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 389
Points : 4420
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 47
Location : Bonny Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French car show 13th June 2010 Rockingham speedway

Post by martyboi on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Scuderia wrote:Some great looking cars there Marty,

Its a shame you never had any track time, you could of showed them French va va vooms what the Corsa was made off ,

Cheers Scuderia

The car's werent the only things that were looking good Wink Laughing
The live arena with the stunt driving was bloody good don, terry grant was there and he changed a wheel on a car....... while it was doing a donut Shocked

next time.... next time Twisted Evil
avatar
martyboi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 381
Points : 4117
Join date : 2010-03-27
Age : 34
Location : Norfolk

View user profile http://trackcarz.coolbb.net

Back to top Go down

Re: French car show 13th June 2010 Rockingham speedway

Post by Scuderia on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:24 pm

martyboi wrote:
Scuderia wrote:Some great looking cars there Marty,

Its a shame you never had any track time, you could of showed them French va va vooms what the Corsa was made off ,

Cheers Scuderia

The car's werent the only things that were looking good Wink Laughing
The live arena with the stunt driving was bloody good don, terry grant was there and he changed a wheel on a car....... while it was doing a donut Shocked

next time.... next time Twisted Evil

Yeah some of the grid girls look bloody fit

Yeah i was watching some of Terry Grants stunts thats Pat posted on FF he sure is cool

Cheers Scuderia
avatar
Scuderia
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 389
Points : 4420
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 47
Location : Bonny Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French car show 13th June 2010 Rockingham speedway

Post by martyboi on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Smile
i did get a video of him changing the wheel, its not verry good but ill see if i can sort it out a bit and stick it on you tube Cool
avatar
martyboi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 381
Points : 4117
Join date : 2010-03-27
Age : 34
Location : Norfolk

View user profile http://trackcarz.coolbb.net

Back to top Go down

Re: French car show 13th June 2010 Rockingham speedway

Post by martyboi on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 am

well i had a look on youtube and found a better video than mine Laughing

avatar
martyboi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 381
Points : 4117
Join date : 2010-03-27
Age : 34
Location : Norfolk

View user profile http://trackcarz.coolbb.net

Back to top Go down

Re: French car show 13th June 2010 Rockingham speedway

Post by davenport on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:05 am

whey hey... FCS!!

being a frog-wagon owner once again i was there and have to say it ws probably the best its been since 04/05 when it was at bruntingthorpe...

some maxpower style stuff still appearing but the standard of everything seems to be getting better and better..

davenport
Stig Of The Dump
Stig Of The Dump

Posts : 92
Points : 3371
Join date : 2010-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French car show 13th June 2010 Rockingham speedway

Post by martyboi on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:27 am

davenport wrote:whey hey... FCS!!

being a frog-wagon owner once again i was there and have to say it ws probably the best its been since 04/05 when it was at bruntingthorpe...

some maxpower style stuff still appearing but the standard of everything seems to be getting better and better..

did you see the renault forums stand??? we had a corsa, mondeo, saubaru, and two renaults LMFAO Laughing
yea was a good show, especially liked the live arena with terry grant and the gostie bikes Cool
definately some nice motors there tho
avatar
martyboi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 381
Points : 4117
Join date : 2010-03-27
Age : 34
Location : Norfolk

View user profile http://trackcarz.coolbb.net

Back to top Go down

Re: French car show 13th June 2010 Rockingham speedway

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum