rwd corsa

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: rwd corsa

Post by martyboi on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:28 am

hotrod192 wrote:got the corsa started,idles perfect but as soon as the throttle butterfly opens it wants to die,going to try changing the lambda tommorow see if that cures it,plugs were black sooty so im asuming its the lambda making it run rich unless anybody has any ideas.

bummer mate No if that doesnt cure it, it could be the coolant temp sensor or AFM???
you can blink the fault codes from the ecu, theres a guide here if you need it mate.
martyboi
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://trackcarz.coolbb.net

Back to top Go down

Re: rwd corsa

Post by Scuderia on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:55 am

hotrod192 wrote:
Scuderia wrote:Looking great,

What show was that hotroad???

Just out of interest have you any free stickers for my car??? iam more than willing to promote your business for free Very Happy if i can find a place for them lol,

Cheers Scuderia
that was the magnificent machines show at the national museum of flight.
no probs what size of sticker do you want?would'nt expect you to do it for nothing,mabee i can make you something out of alloy for your car?

Hi Hotrod,Top Man cool.....ive been away so thats me just getting the time now to reply Embarassed i will get the measuring tape out and see whats what to see what space i have? although i can remove some to make room not a problem...the larger they are the better for you??? more chance of others reading it...if you get my drift,

Don't need anything that springs to mind at the minute but if iam ever stuck I'll give you shout,

Get back to you later in the week Smile

Sorry can't help with your stalling problem... have you it sorted out yet?? is there a maf sensor fitted?? if so it might be worth checking?

Cheers Scuderia
Scuderia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum